If you didn't have access to a calendar, you might be forgiven for thinking it's May. Warmer-than-average temperatures throughout the month of November had people spending more time outdoors than they might otherwise during what is usually a cool month here in Wisconsin. Chris Gothner reports.
- Boy: 'I flew over a couple of seats and I hit the ground on the bus' during dump truck crash
- Wet weather keeps farmers from planting crops
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- UW Health trial involves injecting stem cells into patients with heart failure
- Armed home invasion likely targeted, drug-related, police say
- DNR board OKs reducing fall buck-only zones