MIDDLETON, Wis. - A woman was sent to the hospital following a crash in Middleton early Friday morning.
According to Middleton police, an 87-year-old Richland Center man driving eastbound on University Avenue ran a red light at the intersection with Bristol Street just before 8 a.m. A female pedestrian was taken to the hospital by ambulance with a number of broken bones.
Police are asking anyone that witnessed the collision to call police at 608-824-7300.
The driver was cited for failure to stop for a traffic signal.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV