MIDDLETON, Wis. - A woman was sent to the hospital following a crash in Middleton early Friday morning.
According to Middleton police, an 87-year-old Richland Center man driving eastbound on University Avenue ran a red light at the intersection with Bristol Street just before 8 a.m. A female pedestrian was taken to the hospital by ambulance with a number of broken bones.
Police are asking anyone that witnessed the collision to call police at 608-824-7300.
The driver was cited for failure to stop for a traffic signal.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1