MIDDLETON, Wis. - A woman was sent to the hospital following a crash in Middleton early Friday morning.
According to Middleton police, an 87-year-old Richland Center man driving eastbound on University Avenue ran a red light at the intersection with Bristol Street just before 8 a.m. A female pedestrian was taken to the hospital by ambulance with a number of broken bones.
Police are asking anyone that witnessed the collision to call police at 608-824-7300.
The driver was cited for failure to stop for a traffic signal.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program