MADISON, Wis. - A teen was struck by a vehicle in Lake Delton and flown to UW Hospital in Madison on Thursday, according to a release from Lake Delton police.
Witnesses told police a man in his 50s driving a motorhome failed to stop at a pedestrian crosswalk and struck a 19-year-old pedestrian in the area of 500 Wisconsin Dells Parkway at about 6:15 p.m.
The woman was treated at the scene and later flown to UW Hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lake Delton police said the woman was in serious but stable condition when she was flown to the hospital. Her condition Friday afternoon was not known.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed