MADISON, Wis. - A teen was struck by a vehicle in Lake Delton and flown to UW Hospital in Madison on Thursday, according to a release from Lake Delton police.
Witnesses told police a man in his 50s driving a motorhome failed to stop at a pedestrian crosswalk and struck a 19-year-old pedestrian in the area of 500 Wisconsin Dells Parkway at about 6:15 p.m.
The woman was treated at the scene and later flown to UW Hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lake Delton police said the woman was in serious but stable condition when she was flown to the hospital. Her condition Friday afternoon was not known.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash