MADISON, Wis. - A 29-year-old pedestrian was beaten on University Avenue by three men after he hit the hood of their vehicle for not yielding to pedestrians, Madison police said.
The 29-year-old was crossing the intersection of University Avenue and West Gilman Street around 12 a.m. Saturday morning when a white SUV cut him off, according to a release. When he hit the hood of the vehicle for not yielding to him, three men exited the SUV and started beating him.
The three men suspected in the beating, Kevin D. Robinson, Raleigh D. Thomas and Dujuan S. Robinson, were found by police and arrested on substantial battery charges, officials said. Dujuan Robinson was also arrested on charges of possession of cocaine with the intent to deliver.
The 29-year-old suffered a broken nose, according to the release.Madison crime map
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program