MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested Thursday after witnesses said she helped fuel a fight between teens and kicked one of them in the head, officials said.
Police responded around 3:55 p.m. to the 2200 block of East Johnson Street for reports of a disturbance, according to a release.
Two girls, both 14 years old, were punching each other in a parking lot when 33-year-old Adrianna A. Boyd, who knows one of the 14-year-olds, started encouraging the girls to keep fighting, police said.
The other 14-year-old girl said she ended up on the ground with Boyd and the original attacker kicking her in the head, according to the release.
The 14-year-old victim suffered facial injuries. The other 14-year-old was cited for battery and disorderly conduct.
Boyd was tentative charges of physical abuse of a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
According to the release, Boyd admitted she encouraged the fighting, but denied getting involved.
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says