MONROE, Wis. - A Brodhead man faces his fourth drunken driving charge after hitting a house with his vehicle early Wednesday morning in Monroe, police said.
Monroe police and Green County emergency crews were sent around 12:30 a.m. to the intersection of 13th Avenue and 14th Street for reports of a vehicle versus house crash, according to a release.
Investigators said 34-year-old Timothy D. Kennedy was driving north on 13th Avenue when his vehicle left the road and hit a house in the 1300 block of 14th Street.
Kennedy was tentatively charged with fourth-offense operating while under the influence. He was also cited for operating while suspended, unreasonable speed and driving too fast for conditions. He may also face a bail jumping charge.
- Boy: 'I flew over a couple of seats and I hit the ground on the bus' during dump truck crash
- Wet weather keeps farmers from planting crops
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- UW Health trial involves injecting stem cells into patients with heart failure
- Armed home invasion likely targeted, drug-related, police say
- DNR board OKs reducing fall buck-only zones