MONROE, Wis. - A Brodhead man faces his fourth drunken driving charge after hitting a house with his vehicle early Wednesday morning in Monroe, police said.
Monroe police and Green County emergency crews were sent around 12:30 a.m. to the intersection of 13th Avenue and 14th Street for reports of a vehicle versus house crash, according to a release.
Investigators said 34-year-old Timothy D. Kennedy was driving north on 13th Avenue when his vehicle left the road and hit a house in the 1300 block of 14th Street.
Kennedy was tentatively charged with fourth-offense operating while under the influence. He was also cited for operating while suspended, unreasonable speed and driving too fast for conditions. He may also face a bail jumping charge.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry