JANESVILLE, Wis. - Pavement repair work will start Monday on Interstate 39/90 northbound and southbound from Janesville to Edgerton, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The repair work from Milwaukee Street in Janesville to the Highway 73/51 interchange near Edgerton will cause nighttime lane closures in both directions, officials said.
Two lanes will remain open to traffic in each direction during daytime hours, but periodic ramp closures may occur, according to the release. Motorists will be required to use alternate routes during ramp closures.
The $8.9 million project is expected to be completed in October.
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern