JANESVILLE, Wis. - Pavement repair work will start Monday on Interstate 39/90 northbound and southbound from Janesville to Edgerton, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The repair work from Milwaukee Street in Janesville to the Highway 73/51 interchange near Edgerton will cause nighttime lane closures in both directions, officials said.
Two lanes will remain open to traffic in each direction during daytime hours, but periodic ramp closures may occur, according to the release. Motorists will be required to use alternate routes during ramp closures.
The $8.9 million project is expected to be completed in October.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday