JANESVILLE, Wis. - Pavement repair work will start Monday on Interstate 39/90 northbound and southbound from Janesville to Edgerton, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The repair work from Milwaukee Street in Janesville to the Highway 73/51 interchange near Edgerton will cause nighttime lane closures in both directions, officials said.
Two lanes will remain open to traffic in each direction during daytime hours, but periodic ramp closures may occur, according to the release. Motorists will be required to use alternate routes during ramp closures.
The $8.9 million project is expected to be completed in October.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement