JANESVILLE, Wis. - Pavement repair work will start Monday on Interstate 39/90 northbound and southbound from Janesville to Edgerton, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The repair work from Milwaukee Street in Janesville to the Highway 73/51 interchange near Edgerton will cause nighttime lane closures in both directions, officials said.
Two lanes will remain open to traffic in each direction during daytime hours, but periodic ramp closures may occur, according to the release. Motorists will be required to use alternate routes during ramp closures.
The $8.9 million project is expected to be completed in October.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police