MADISON, Wis. - An emergency pavement repair closed a lane of traffic on northbound Interstate 90 near Siggelkow Road, just as holiday traffic begins heading north Friday afternoon.
The left lane was closed leaving only the right lane open.
The repairs started just before noon and were completed by 1:48 p.m.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall