MADISON, Wis. - An emergency pavement repair closed a lane of traffic on northbound Interstate 90 near Siggelkow Road, just as holiday traffic begins heading north Friday afternoon.
The left lane was closed leaving only the right lane open.
The repairs started just before noon and were completed by 1:48 p.m.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes