WAUKESHA, Wis. - Republican vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan is set to rally the GOP faithful at a town hall event in Waukesha.
Ryan is scheduled to appear at the Van Male Fieldhouse on the Carroll University campus Monday morning. Doors open at 7 a.m. with the event set to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Ryan's coming off a Sunday appearance at a fundraiser for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Thompson in Milwaukee. Ryan's Wisconsin stops come on the heels of Vice President Joe Biden's visit to La Crosse on Friday.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash