WAUKESHA, Wis. - Republican vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan is set to rally the GOP faithful at a town hall event in Waukesha.
Ryan is scheduled to appear at the Van Male Fieldhouse on the Carroll University campus Monday morning. Doors open at 7 a.m. with the event set to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Ryan's coming off a Sunday appearance at a fundraiser for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Thompson in Milwaukee. Ryan's Wisconsin stops come on the heels of Vice President Joe Biden's visit to La Crosse on Friday.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need