WARRENS, Wis. - Two Oregon men were injured in a single-vehicle accident in Monroe County.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said a GMC Sierra truck was westbound on Interstate 94 at about 12:36 p.m. Saturday near Warrens, Wis. Witnesses told state troopers a tire blew on the pickup and it began to fishtail.
The driver lost control and the truck went through the median and into the eastbound lanes, where it rolled over and came to rest on its roof. The driver was ejected and the passenger was extricated by passers-by.
The truck then burst into flames, according to the report. Responding EMS units extinguished the fire.
The driver and passenger were taken to Gundersen Lutheran Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Both men are 36 years old.
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two