MADISON, Wis. - A man who collapsed at a Madison park on Tuesday was saved by a police officer and a passerby, according to a release from Madison police.
The 47-year-old man collapsed at James Madison Park at 1:16 p.m. from what's believed to have been a heart attack.
A 39-year-old man and a bicycle police officer used continuous chest compressions (CCR) until paramedics arrived and took the stricken man to a hospital.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'