JANESVILLE, Wis. - A man was discovered passed out at the wheel of a running vehicle and admitted to drinking, according to Janesville police.
An officer discovered the vehicle in the 400 block of South Randall Avenue at 3:34 a.m. Sunday. Joaquin Tomas-Sipriano, 33, of Janesville admitted to drinking about seven beers but denied driving the vehicle, according to police.
Tomas-Sipriano was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated and cited on suspicion of operating after revocation and operating without insurance.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns