JANESVILLE, Wis. - A man was discovered passed out at the wheel of a running vehicle and admitted to drinking, according to Janesville police.
An officer discovered the vehicle in the 400 block of South Randall Avenue at 3:34 a.m. Sunday. Joaquin Tomas-Sipriano, 33, of Janesville admitted to drinking about seven beers but denied driving the vehicle, according to police.
Tomas-Sipriano was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated and cited on suspicion of operating after revocation and operating without insurance.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion