BLUE MOUNDS, Wis. - A portion of a prefabricated house being transported on a trailer was blown onto a highway near Blue Mounds Friday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the house was blocking a lane of westbound traffic on Highway 18 near County Road E after the incident happened at 9 a.m.
The house was being transported in the eastbound lanes when it blew into a westbound lane.
The lane remained closed until 10:14 a.m.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend