MADISON, Wis. - North Park Street on campus will reopen to two-way traffic on Friday, which should make it easier to get around campus for the Crazylegs Classic Saturday.
A construction project at North Park Street and Langdon has limited traffic to one lane for the past few weeks.
The street will remain open through graduation, but commuters around campus shouldn't get too excited.
The street will close again starting on May 25, and will remain closed through August 20 as part of the Langdon Tunnel project.
The free Route 80 bus will return to northbound travel on North Park Street and back up Observatory Drive after North Park Street reopens.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime