MADISON, Wis. - The southbound Park Street ramp to the eastbound Beltline will be closed until early August, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
Traffic is being detoured to McCoy Road to get onto the eastbound Beltline, but alternate routes are being advised to avoid delays at McCoy Road, officials said.
The Eastbound and westbound lanes near the Park Street interchange have also been shifted, according to the release. Westbound lanes are split with two lanes to the left of the work zone and one lane to the right.
Officials expect traffic delays and congestion in the area during peak hours.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs