MADISON, Wis. - The southbound Park Street ramp to the eastbound Beltline will be closed until early August, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
Traffic is being detoured to McCoy Road to get onto the eastbound Beltline, but alternate routes are being advised to avoid delays at McCoy Road, officials said.
The Eastbound and westbound lanes near the Park Street interchange have also been shifted, according to the release. Westbound lanes are split with two lanes to the left of the work zone and one lane to the right.
Officials expect traffic delays and congestion in the area during peak hours.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn