Dane County Executive Joe Parisi is asking the 911 Center Board to authorize a policy sending the closest possible resources to a fire or emergency medical situation no matter if that's in a different city.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI