Every weekday around 4 p.m., Kimberlee Thomas walks up her street. She carts a stroller with 1-year-old Ziyona as 4-year-old Zahmall and 3-year-old Kiyrrauh dance more than they walk.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two