Bob Biadasz rounds the corner of the barn on his property to a cement slab next to the manure pit. He gasps at the sight -- the liquid holding area is nearly full. It’s risen 2 feet overnight from heavy rains and will need to be emptied soon.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI