The first day of class for many Wisconsin schools is next Tuesday, and for kids on the autism spectrum getting back to a routine can be tough but there are some ways to make it a smooth transition.
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Montello man sentenced after sexually abusing a 14-year-old
- Montello man charged with repeated sexual assault of 14-year-old
- Fatal plane crash in Sheboygan County
- Plane crashes in field in Sheboygan County
- Man dies after smoking synthetic pot