TOWN OF CALEDONIA, Wis. - A Pardeeville man was killed in a motorcycle crash in the town of Caledonia Sunday night, according to a release from the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
Emergency crews responded to a vehicle crash involving a motorcycle that clipped the side of a passenger car while the car was yielding to an emergency vehicle, investigators said. The crash happened on Highway 33 at Interstate 90/94.
The driver of the motorcycle, Steven R. Paulson, 59, was transported to UW Hospital, and later died.
Paulson was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, deputies said.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls