TOWN OF CALEDONIA, Wis. - A Pardeeville man was killed in a motorcycle crash in the town of Caledonia Sunday night, according to a release from the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
Emergency crews responded to a vehicle crash involving a motorcycle that clipped the side of a passenger car while the car was yielding to an emergency vehicle, investigators said. The crash happened on Highway 33 at Interstate 90/94.
The driver of the motorcycle, Steven R. Paulson, 59, was transported to UW Hospital, and later died.
Paulson was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, deputies said.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two