MADISON, Wis - Two people were robbed at gunpoint inside an east Madison apartment Saturday night, according to Madison police.
According to a report, the victims were socializing with others in the apartment on the 3000 block of Worthington Avenue with two men they didn't know.
The victims told officers one of the men had a gun and robbed both victims of their electronics and the woman of her purse.
According to the report, the two men are described as being 25-35-year-old black men. One was said to be 6 feet tall, 300 lbs. wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK