MADISON, Wis - Two people were robbed at gunpoint inside an east Madison apartment Saturday night, according to Madison police.
According to a report, the victims were socializing with others in the apartment on the 3000 block of Worthington Avenue with two men they didn't know.
The victims told officers one of the men had a gun and robbed both victims of their electronics and the woman of her purse.
According to the report, the two men are described as being 25-35-year-old black men. One was said to be 6 feet tall, 300 lbs. wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized