MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said houses were hit with yellow paint balls and parked vehicles had windows shot out with a pellet gun during a west side vandalism spree.
The 20 damage complaints were reported by residents Sunday morning. In one case a home was hit with a BB or pellet. Another house was struck with eggs.
Some of the streets involved are Silverton Trail, Gladstone Drive, Maple View Drive, Dorchester Way, Walden Way, Stratton Way, Thornebury Drive, Cosgrove Drive, Manchester Road, Ice Age Drive, Bradbury Road, Prescott Circle, Carnwood Road, Everglade Drive., Edensway Road and Horseshoe Bend.
Police said the crimes are likely related.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement