MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said houses were hit with yellow paint balls and parked vehicles had windows shot out with a pellet gun during a west side vandalism spree.
The 20 damage complaints were reported by residents Sunday morning. In one case a home was hit with a BB or pellet. Another house was struck with eggs.
Some of the streets involved are Silverton Trail, Gladstone Drive, Maple View Drive, Dorchester Way, Walden Way, Stratton Way, Thornebury Drive, Cosgrove Drive, Manchester Road, Ice Age Drive, Bradbury Road, Prescott Circle, Carnwood Road, Everglade Drive., Edensway Road and Horseshoe Bend.
Police said the crimes are likely related.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two