The Green Bay Packers plan to cut off alcohol sales early for Saturday night's playoff game against the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field.
The Packers say alcohol sales that night will be cut off at the beginning of the third quarter. Normally, alcohol is sold through the end of the third quarter.
Team officials also promise police and security workers will be extra vigilant during the game between the two interstate rivals.
After the Packers' game against the Vikings last month, a Minnesota man was charged with disorderly conduct during a post-game fight in a parking lot near the stadium.
WLUK-TV reports the Packers have created a fan code of conduct to guide behavior at the stadium.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake