GREEN BAY, Wis. - Packers tight end Jared Cook found a fried chicken head in his takeout order of chicken wings, according to ESPN.
He tweeted a picture of what he said was a chicken head that came in his takeout order earlier this week from the Buffalo Wild Wings just down the street from Lambeau Field.
The restaurant chain issued a statement Friday: "Buffalo Wild Wings takes food preparation, service and quality extremely seriously and we are looking into this situation. We've reached out to Jared Cook and our suppliers for more information."
- Hotel Week attracts visitors and locals
- City clerk expects higher voter turnout for spring primary election than recent years
- UW program helps local cheesemaker make Best of Show cheese
- Fires at 2 separate houses cause combined $330K in damage, officials say
- Secrecy of $1M settlement questioned
- Warmer temperatures pose risk to apple farmers, plants