GREEN BAY, Wis. - Packers tight end Jared Cook found a fried chicken head in his takeout order of chicken wings, according to ESPN.
He tweeted a picture of what he said was a chicken head that came in his takeout order earlier this week from the Buffalo Wild Wings just down the street from Lambeau Field.
The restaurant chain issued a statement Friday: "Buffalo Wild Wings takes food preparation, service and quality extremely seriously and we are looking into this situation. We've reached out to Jared Cook and our suppliers for more information."
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers