GREEN BAY, Wis. - Packers tight end Jared Cook found a fried chicken head in his takeout order of chicken wings, according to ESPN.
He tweeted a picture of what he said was a chicken head that came in his takeout order earlier this week from the Buffalo Wild Wings just down the street from Lambeau Field.
The restaurant chain issued a statement Friday: "Buffalo Wild Wings takes food preparation, service and quality extremely seriously and we are looking into this situation. We've reached out to Jared Cook and our suppliers for more information."
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI