GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Green Bay Packers are reminding fans going to the preseason opener at Lambeau Field Friday that the NFL's new stadium safety policy will be in effect.
The team says you might need some extra time to get into the stadium. Gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
The new policy bans bags and purses, unless they're clear plastic or vinyl and no larger than 12 by 12 inches. Small clutches are allowed. So are cameras and binoculars, but they must be in a clear bag.
Stadium seats and pads are allowed, but they can't have any pockets, zippers or concealed areas and must be 18 inches wide or smaller. Stadium cushions are banned.
The Packers are also reminding fans to enter the stadium through the gate designated on their tickets.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees