GREEN BAY, Wis. - Former Packers players Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Chris Jacke as well as contributor Emil Fischer will be inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame this summer.
Gbaja-Biamila was a defensive end who is the club's all-time leader in sacks with 74 1/2. Jacke was a placekicker who ranks third on the club's all-time scoring list with 820 points.
Fischer is a former president and chairman of the board who died in 1958. He helped lead the team through crucial periods, including the NFL absorption of teams from the All-America Football Conference, Curly Lambeau's resignation in 1950 and the stock sale that same year.
The 43rd Hall of Fame Induction Banquet is set for July 20 in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say