GREEN BAY, Wis. - Former Packers players Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Chris Jacke as well as contributor Emil Fischer will be inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame this summer.
Gbaja-Biamila was a defensive end who is the club's all-time leader in sacks with 74 1/2. Jacke was a placekicker who ranks third on the club's all-time scoring list with 820 points.
Fischer is a former president and chairman of the board who died in 1958. He helped lead the team through crucial periods, including the NFL absorption of teams from the All-America Football Conference, Curly Lambeau's resignation in 1950 and the stock sale that same year.
The 43rd Hall of Fame Induction Banquet is set for July 20 in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall