MADISON, Wis. - From Green Bay to Minnesota, fans are getting ready for Saturday's game between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
In Green Bay Friday afternoon, fans attended a pep rally in downtown that closed a city street.
Packers President Mark Murphy and Green Bay's mayor were on hand.
And in Dresbach, Minn., Pete's Bar, a Vikings bar, is now owned by two Green Bay Packers fans.
Kyle Prentice and Mark Grade bought the bar just over a week ago, saying it was a good investiment.
But they quickly realized patrons are Vikings fans, and their bar will not only serve food and drinks, but also Packers-Vikings rivalry.
"Lask week, the Packer fans kind of congregated toward that back TV," said Mark Grade, "so I went and got us a little bigger TV."
Both Grade and Prentice say they won't let business get in the way of their allegiance.
- PD: Burglar enters through unlocked door, steals family heirlooms, car
- Fitchburg budget removes funding for youth programs
- Fond du Lac PD: Man found in lot is homicide victim
- Finance committee to consider $2.5 million loan for Exact Sciences expansion project
- Trial set to begin for man accused of stealing guns, sending manifesto
- 2 injured in car vs. motorcycle crash in southern Dane County, officials say