TOWN OF LAPRAIRIE, Wis. - A man suspected of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated was found slumped over the steering wheel of a car parked at the end of a driveway, according to a release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said they found Michael P. Freet, 55, of the town of Rock, in a car parked diagonally at the end of a driveway in the 4700 block of County Road G in the town of LaPrairie just before noon on Friday.
The car was partially on the shoulder of the road, according to deputies.
Freet was arrested after the deputy noticed the presence of alcohol.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry