TOWN OF LAPRAIRIE, Wis. - A man suspected of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated was found slumped over the steering wheel of a car parked at the end of a driveway, according to a release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said they found Michael P. Freet, 55, of the town of Rock, in a car parked diagonally at the end of a driveway in the 4700 block of County Road G in the town of LaPrairie just before noon on Friday.
The car was partially on the shoulder of the road, according to deputies.
Freet was arrested after the deputy noticed the presence of alcohol.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers