TOWN OF LAPRAIRIE, Wis. - A man suspected of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated was found slumped over the steering wheel of a car parked at the end of a driveway, according to a release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said they found Michael P. Freet, 55, of the town of Rock, in a car parked diagonally at the end of a driveway in the 4700 block of County Road G in the town of LaPrairie just before noon on Friday.
The car was partially on the shoulder of the road, according to deputies.
Freet was arrested after the deputy noticed the presence of alcohol.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash