JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police are issuing a warning about stronger-than-normal heroin that might be circulating after two overdoses on Wednesday.
Police said the two overdoses were reported within hours of each other, and the patients survived. They believe there might be a stronger batch of heroin being distributed.
Users cannot tell how potent the heroin is by looking at it, according to police. They said users should know the heroin could be deadly and seek treatment for their addiction.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant