MADISON, Wis. - One person has died following a crash between a car and a motorcycle near Cottage Grove, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The incident happened around 9:20 p.m. Thursday on westbound Interstate 94 at mile marker 245.
According to the State Patrol, a motorcycle traveling at a high rate of speed crashed into the back of an SUV in the right lane of I-94.
The driver of the motorcycle was thrown from his bike and died from his injuries. He was not wearing a helmet at the time, according to the State Patrol.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire