CUTLER TOWNSHIP, WIs. - A one-car rollover crash in late Saturday night has left a Tomah man dead, according to Juneau County sheriff's department.
Sheriff's officials said the incident happened around 10 p.m. Saturday on county road H just north of 19th street in Cutler Township.
According to the sheriff's department, the driver was heading south on H when he rolled his SUV while negotiating a curve.
The operator of the car was wearing his seatbelt. However, the rollover caused heavy damage to the vehicle and killed the driver.
Juneau County has not named the man who died in the crash.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets