CUTLER TOWNSHIP, WIs. - A one-car rollover crash in late Saturday night has left a Tomah man dead, according to Juneau County sheriff's department.
Sheriff's officials said the incident happened around 10 p.m. Saturday on county road H just north of 19th street in Cutler Township.
According to the sheriff's department, the driver was heading south on H when he rolled his SUV while negotiating a curve.
The operator of the car was wearing his seatbelt. However, the rollover caused heavy damage to the vehicle and killed the driver.
Juneau County has not named the man who died in the crash.
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK