MADISON, Wis. - One person was injured after a rollover crash on Madison's southwest side early Friday morning, according to a news release from the Madison fire department.
Police and fire crews were called to the intersection of Whitney Way and Mineral Point Road around 5:40 a.m. for a crash that resulted in one vehicle rolling onto its side, fire officials said.
Two vehicles were involved: a brown Toyota Venza that rolled onto its side, and a white Buick sedan that suffered front end damage, the release said.
The driver of the Toyota was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, the release said. The driver of the Buick said she was okay and didn't need to be taken to the hospital.
- Madison family displaced after overnight fire
- Joint Finance Committee to consider UW tuition cut, performance funding
- One person dead after bizarre incident on I-94
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan