MADISON, Wis. - One person was injured after a rollover crash on Madison's southwest side early Friday morning, according to a news release from the Madison fire department.
Police and fire crews were called to the intersection of Whitney Way and Mineral Point Road around 5:40 a.m. for a crash that resulted in one vehicle rolling onto its side, fire officials said.
Two vehicles were involved: a brown Toyota Venza that rolled onto its side, and a white Buick sedan that suffered front end damage, the release said.
The driver of the Toyota was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, the release said. The driver of the Buick said she was okay and didn't need to be taken to the hospital.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers