MADISON, Wis. - A moped driver suffered minor injuries after he wiped out trying to avoid a crash, according to a news release from the Madison Fire Department.
The moped driver told first responders he hit the brakes to avoid a car that he said pulled out in front of him, which caused him to wipe out, the release said.
First responders advised the moped driver to seek medical attention for an injured wrist and minor cuts, but he was not taken to the hospital by ambulance, according to the release.
The driver of the car was uninjured, officials said.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight