MADISON, Wis. - A moped driver suffered minor injuries after he wiped out trying to avoid a crash, according to a news release from the Madison Fire Department.
The moped driver told first responders he hit the brakes to avoid a car that he said pulled out in front of him, which caused him to wipe out, the release said.
First responders advised the moped driver to seek medical attention for an injured wrist and minor cuts, but he was not taken to the hospital by ambulance, according to the release.
The driver of the car was uninjured, officials said.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids