JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Office S.W.A.T. team served two search warrants which led to three arrests at the Rockvale Mobile Home Park off U.S. Highway 51 in Janesville.
Andrew C. Stephenson, Kevin A. Kalata and Randy L. Mack were arrested Friday afternoon on multiple counts of various drug related offenses according to a release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Stephenson, 20, was charged with four counts of delivery of an imitation controlled substance, 10 counts of bail jumping and one count of possession of paraphernalia.
Kalata, 49, was charged with one count each of possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct. Mack was charged with one count of possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
The release stated the arrests were a part of a special investigation unit's investigation involving the sale of heroin. The team worked with the F.B.I. GROC Safe Street Task Force as well as Edgerton police.
Stephenson is being held at the Rock County jail and is expected in court June 17. Kalata and Mack were release and are expected in court July 16.
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin