JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Office S.W.A.T. team served two search warrants which led to three arrests at the Rockvale Mobile Home Park off U.S. Highway 51 in Janesville.
Andrew C. Stephenson, Kevin A. Kalata and Randy L. Mack were arrested Friday afternoon on multiple counts of various drug related offenses according to a release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Stephenson, 20, was charged with four counts of delivery of an imitation controlled substance, 10 counts of bail jumping and one count of possession of paraphernalia.
Kalata, 49, was charged with one count each of possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct. Mack was charged with one count of possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
The release stated the arrests were a part of a special investigation unit's investigation involving the sale of heroin. The team worked with the F.B.I. GROC Safe Street Task Force as well as Edgerton police.
Stephenson is being held at the Rock County jail and is expected in court June 17. Kalata and Mack were release and are expected in court July 16.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement