MADISON, Wis. - The Department of Public Health is looking for information regarding a dog that bit a man Saturday morning on Madison's east side.
According to a release, the man was trying to catch the stray dog at Buckeye Road and Cottontail Trail around 9 a.m. when it bit him.
The dog is described as a Chihuahua and was brownish gray, officials said. The dog was last seen running loose along Buckeye Road between Sprecher Road and Cottontail Trail.
Officials ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call the police and fire dispatch at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later