MADISON, Wis. - The Department of Public Health is looking for information regarding a dog that bit a man Saturday morning on Madison's east side.
According to a release, the man was trying to catch the stray dog at Buckeye Road and Cottontail Trail around 9 a.m. when it bit him.
The dog is described as a Chihuahua and was brownish gray, officials said. The dog was last seen running loose along Buckeye Road between Sprecher Road and Cottontail Trail.
Officials ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call the police and fire dispatch at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'