TOWN OF BARABOO, Wis. - Sauk County sheriff's deputies have released the name of the man killed in a crash in the town of Baraboo early Sunday morning.
Terry J. Fisher, 58, of Baraboo, was killed in the crash that authorities believe involved alcohol, according to the release.
Sauk County deputies were dispatched to reports of a single-vehicle rollover crash on Lehman Road west of Highway 12 around 12:35 a.m., officials said.
Emergency crews found a vehicle on its roof with Fisher pinned inside, according to the release. They believe he was the only occupant.
Investigators said Fisher was northbound on Lehman Road when he lost control of his vehicle while going over a hill.
Fisher was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said. He was not wearing his seat belt.Lehman Road west of Highway 12, town of Baraboo
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff