TOWN OF BARABOO, Wis. - Sauk County sheriff's deputies have released the name of the man killed in a crash in the town of Baraboo early Sunday morning.
Terry J. Fisher, 58, of Baraboo, was killed in the crash that authorities believe involved alcohol, according to the release.
Sauk County deputies were dispatched to reports of a single-vehicle rollover crash on Lehman Road west of Highway 12 around 12:35 a.m., officials said.
Emergency crews found a vehicle on its roof with Fisher pinned inside, according to the release. They believe he was the only occupant.
Investigators said Fisher was northbound on Lehman Road when he lost control of his vehicle while going over a hill.
Fisher was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said. He was not wearing his seat belt.Lehman Road west of Highway 12, town of Baraboo
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing