JANESVILLE, Wis. - Rock County officials continue to look for a missing Janesville man who was last seen the night of Sept. 2 in the Chicago area, according to a release.
Jonathan Presti, 19, was believed to be heading back to Janesville from his girlfriend's house in the Chicago area, police said.
Presti was last seen driving a green and black Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle with Wisconsin license plate 8801V, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information on Presti's location to contact the Rock County Sheriff's Office at 608-757-7923.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land