JANESVILLE, Wis. - Rock County officials continue to look for a missing Janesville man who was last seen the night of Sept. 2 in the Chicago area, according to a release.
Jonathan Presti, 19, was believed to be heading back to Janesville from his girlfriend's house in the Chicago area, police said.
Presti was last seen driving a green and black Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle with Wisconsin license plate 8801V, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information on Presti's location to contact the Rock County Sheriff's Office at 608-757-7923.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program