ENDEAVOR, Wis. - Damage from a storm in Marquette County Saturday night was caused by an EF0 tornado, according to the National Weather Service.
The tornado had 85 mph winds and cut a path up to 50 yards wide over 1.78 miles starting at the intersection of County Road P and State Highway 23, according to the report released Monday. The path ended less than a mile northwest of Endeavor.
Trees were snapped along the path with one falling on a house and a vehicle. Other homes reported shingle damage, and a section of metal roof was peeled off a farmhouse, according to the report.
No one was injured in the storm.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say