ENDEAVOR, Wis. - Damage from a storm in Marquette County Saturday night was caused by an EF0 tornado, according to the National Weather Service.
The tornado had 85 mph winds and cut a path up to 50 yards wide over 1.78 miles starting at the intersection of County Road P and State Highway 23, according to the report released Monday. The path ended less than a mile northwest of Endeavor.
Trees were snapped along the path with one falling on a house and a vehicle. Other homes reported shingle damage, and a section of metal roof was peeled off a farmhouse, according to the report.
No one was injured in the storm.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game