ENDEAVOR, Wis. - Damage from a storm in Marquette County Saturday night was caused by an EF0 tornado, according to the National Weather Service.
The tornado had 85 mph winds and cut a path up to 50 yards wide over 1.78 miles starting at the intersection of County Road P and State Highway 23, according to the report released Monday. The path ended less than a mile northwest of Endeavor.
Trees were snapped along the path with one falling on a house and a vehicle. Other homes reported shingle damage, and a section of metal roof was peeled off a farmhouse, according to the report.
No one was injured in the storm.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash