ENDEAVOR, Wis. - Damage from a storm in Marquette County Saturday night was caused by an EF0 tornado, according to the National Weather Service.
The tornado had 85 mph winds and cut a path up to 50 yards wide over 1.78 miles starting at the intersection of County Road P and State Highway 23, according to the report released Monday. The path ended less than a mile northwest of Endeavor.
Trees were snapped along the path with one falling on a house and a vehicle. Other homes reported shingle damage, and a section of metal roof was peeled off a farmhouse, according to the report.
No one was injured in the storm.
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'