TOWN OF LIBERTY, Wis. - Two men were arrested and one suffered injuries from being in the cold after crashing a car and fleeing police on Saturday, according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to a report of a crash at County Road E and Ridge Road in the town of Liberty at 10:52 p.m. and found that the driver and passenger had crossed a fence and ran into the woods.
Deputies said they followed the men's tracks in the snow until they found Luke Page, 21, of Livingston and Daniel Glasson, 19, of Potosi.
Page was arrested on suspicion of third-offense operating while intoxicated, operating after revocation, operating without an ignition interlock device, operating left of center, obstructing and a probation violation. He was treated for injuries from exposure to the cold and snow.
Glasson was cited on suspicion of underage consumption and obstructing.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1