TOWN OF LIBERTY, Wis. - Two men were arrested and one suffered injuries from being in the cold after crashing a car and fleeing police on Saturday, according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to a report of a crash at County Road E and Ridge Road in the town of Liberty at 10:52 p.m. and found that the driver and passenger had crossed a fence and ran into the woods.
Deputies said they followed the men's tracks in the snow until they found Luke Page, 21, of Livingston and Daniel Glasson, 19, of Potosi.
Page was arrested on suspicion of third-offense operating while intoxicated, operating after revocation, operating without an ignition interlock device, operating left of center, obstructing and a probation violation. He was treated for injuries from exposure to the cold and snow.
Glasson was cited on suspicion of underage consumption and obstructing.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood