OREGON, Wis. - An Oregon woman kicked an officer and spit at another during an incident early Saturday morning, police said.
The Oregon Police Department said officers responded to a report of a disturbance on the 200 block of Alpine Meadows Circle at 12:40 a.m.
While officers were investigating, one of the individuals involved, 25-year-old Amber M. Vaughn, kicked an officer in the face and spit in the face of another officer, police said.
Both officers sought medical treatment after the incident, the report said.
Vaughn was arrested and will be tentatively charged with domestic disorderly conduct, second-offense operating while intoxicated, operating while revoked, resisting arrest, battery to an officer and discharging bodily fluid on an officer.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash