Tuesday marked two years since the shooting at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek where a gunman shot and killed six people. On Wednesday, two officers who responded that day received a very special honor for their bravery.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend