DEFOREST, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated while traveling on Interstate 39/90 according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Officers said they responded when a citizen reported an intoxicated driver leaving a rest area and heading eastbound on the freeway after 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Gregory Ferge, 47, was arrested near DeForest, according to officers.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan