DEFOREST, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated while traveling on Interstate 39/90 according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Officers said they responded when a citizen reported an intoxicated driver leaving a rest area and heading eastbound on the freeway after 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Gregory Ferge, 47, was arrested near DeForest, according to officers.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart