Seventeen months ago Paul Heenan was shot and killed by a Madison police officer. When an investigation conducted internally by the department cleared the officer, Heenan’s friends started asking questions.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart