TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. - An Oconomowoc woman was killed early Friday morning in a rollover crash on Highway 16 in the town of Ixonia, according to a news release from the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
Police said a 1993 Dodge Power Ram pickup truck was heading east on Highway 16 near Lang Road northwest of Oconomowoc when the driver failed to negotiate a curve, went into the median and rolled.
A 23-year-old woman in the truck was ejected in the crash and suffered fatal injuries, police said. A 21-year-old woman from Ixonia was injured and taken to Aurora Hospital.
The crash is under investigation.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend