TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. - An Oconomowoc woman was killed early Friday morning in a rollover crash on Highway 16 in the town of Ixonia, according to a news release from the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
Police said a 1993 Dodge Power Ram pickup truck was heading east on Highway 16 near Lang Road northwest of Oconomowoc when the driver failed to negotiate a curve, went into the median and rolled.
A 23-year-old woman in the truck was ejected in the crash and suffered fatal injuries, police said. A 21-year-old woman from Ixonia was injured and taken to Aurora Hospital.
The crash is under investigation.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005