LAKE GENEVA, Wis. - The city of Lake Geneva Police Department said victims were tied up during a home invasion Tuesday evening.
Police said they received a report at about 7:30 p.m. of a home invasion in the 900 block of Marshall Street.
One of the victims fled the home with two small children and called 911 from a nearby gas station.
Officers met with the victim, who said that multiple people entered her home and restrained her, according to a Lake Geneva Police Department news release.
A second adult victim was found in the home and had also been tied up, police said.
Police said four boys, ranging in age from 13-16 years old, were taken into custody and turned over to Walworth County Juvenile Intake.
Police said they believe this is an isolated incident and those responsible are in custody
Detectives are still investigating the details surrounding the home invasion.
City police were assisted by members of the Walworth County Sheriff's Office and the Town of Geneva Police Department.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says