Light snow might be the reason for numerous crashes and traffic incidents reported in Dane County and southern Wisconsin Friday morning.
Here's an up-to-date list of the incidents we're aware of:
In Iowa County, there's a crash reported on Highway 18 at Blue River Road near Monfort. It was reported that a vehicle was in a field and on fire.
7:57 a.m.: Seven slide-offs an minor crashes reported on I-90 near mile marker 178 in Rock County. Major delays reported.
7:57 a.m.: Two car crash blocking the right lane of westbound Beltline Highway at Park Street.
8:27 a.m.: No new crashes reported in the last 30 minutes.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry