Light snow might be the reason for numerous crashes and traffic incidents reported in Dane County and southern Wisconsin Friday morning.
Here's an up-to-date list of the incidents we're aware of:
In Iowa County, there's a crash reported on Highway 18 at Blue River Road near Monfort. It was reported that a vehicle was in a field and on fire.
7:57 a.m.: Seven slide-offs an minor crashes reported on I-90 near mile marker 178 in Rock County. Major delays reported.
7:57 a.m.: Two car crash blocking the right lane of westbound Beltline Highway at Park Street.
8:27 a.m.: No new crashes reported in the last 30 minutes.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street