Light snow might be the reason for numerous crashes and traffic incidents reported in Dane County and southern Wisconsin Friday morning.
Here's an up-to-date list of the incidents we're aware of:
In Iowa County, there's a crash reported on Highway 18 at Blue River Road near Monfort. It was reported that a vehicle was in a field and on fire.
7:57 a.m.: Seven slide-offs an minor crashes reported on I-90 near mile marker 178 in Rock County. Major delays reported.
7:57 a.m.: Two car crash blocking the right lane of westbound Beltline Highway at Park Street.
8:27 a.m.: No new crashes reported in the last 30 minutes.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire