TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A home in the town of Springfield suffered moderate damage late Wednesday after a fire started inside the attached garage of the home.
Firefighters from Middleton, Waunakee and Cross Plains responded to the fire in the 7000 block of Schneider Road just before 10 p.m. Wednesday.
According to the Dane County Sheriff's Department, a resident was working on a fuel pump on a car in the garage when the fire started.
The garage is considered a total loss, as is the car that was being worked on at the time. Two other cars parked outside were also damaged, and there is a smoke damage throughout the house. No one was injured.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists