MADISON, Wis. - Another phase of construction will start at the intersection of Mineral Point and Junction roads this week.
Traffic will be shifted to one side starting Thursday depending on weather, and will likely stay that way until August, according to a release.
Eastbound and westbound drivers on Mineral Point Road will use the south side of the roadway while construction occurs on the north side, officials said. Northbound and southbound drivers on Junction Road will use the lanes on the west side of the roadway while construction occurs on the east side.
The new bridge and jug handle will stay open and operate as normal.
City officials plan to host open meetings for residents and business owners to ask questions and raise concerns on the first and third Tuesday of every month, according to the release. The meetings are at 2:30 p.m. in the job trailer located on the southwest corner of Mineral Point and Junction roads. The first meeting is scheduled for March 18.
- Fundraising effort aimed at helping summer reading programs
- Man hit by plow, deputies say
- Officials use movie previews to help save lives
- Madison group helps Chicago develop violence reduction plan
- Group suing DNR over plan for high-impact activities at Sauk Prairie Recreation Area
- Sauk County crash sends one to hospital with life-threatening injuries