MADISON, Wis. - As Rebecca Blank takes the helm as the chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Madison there's a transition time needed.
News3's Michelle Li sat down with Blank Tuesday afternoon and talked about working with the Legislature and Gov. Scott Walker.
Blank also answered questions about giving faculty more money, making college accessible to Wisconsin students and even asking her if she will Jump Around come football season.Preview of Rebecca Blank Q&A
.News3 Q&A interview with Rebecca Blank
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two