MADISON, Wis. - As Rebecca Blank takes the helm as the chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Madison there's a transition time needed.
News3's Michelle Li sat down with Blank Tuesday afternoon and talked about working with the Legislature and Gov. Scott Walker.
Blank also answered questions about giving faculty more money, making college accessible to Wisconsin students and even asking her if she will Jump Around come football season.Preview of Rebecca Blank Q&A
.News3 Q&A interview with Rebecca Blank
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates