With questions continually brewing about the Affordable Health Care Act, seven panelists fielded some of those inquiries in a town hall meeting Monday night.
People were able to submit questions online or in-person at Madison's Central Library. Topics ranged from the cost of coverage to Badgercare ending to website enrollment issues.
The panelists included Department of Health and Human Services Director Kathleen Falk, Department of Health Deputy Secretary Kevin Moore and Public Health Madison-Dane County's Director of Community Health Mary Michaud. Four insurance providers were also represented by Unity CEO Tery Bolz, Physicians Plus V.P./Chief of Sales and Marketing Officer Tom Luddy, Group Health Cooperative Chief Insurance Operations Officer Al Wearing and Dean Health Plan Director of Group Retention Katie Beals.
News 3 hosted the panel with Michelle Li as the moderator.
The town hall will air in its entirety Sunday at 10 a.m. Click here to watch the full town hall session.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land