With questions continually brewing about the Affordable Health Care Act, seven panelists fielded some of those inquiries in a town hall meeting Monday night.
People were able to submit questions online or in-person at Madison's Central Library. Topics ranged from the cost of coverage to Badgercare ending to website enrollment issues.
The panelists included Department of Health and Human Services Director Kathleen Falk, Department of Health Deputy Secretary Kevin Moore and Public Health Madison-Dane County's Director of Community Health Mary Michaud. Four insurance providers were also represented by Unity CEO Tery Bolz, Physicians Plus V.P./Chief of Sales and Marketing Officer Tom Luddy, Group Health Cooperative Chief Insurance Operations Officer Al Wearing and Dean Health Plan Director of Group Retention Katie Beals.
News 3 hosted the panel with Michelle Li as the moderator.
The town hall will air in its entirety Sunday at 10 a.m. Click here to watch the full town hall session.
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving